• Empowers clients to manage care and find simple, practical solutions to caregiving challenges
• Facilitates effective communication among family and health care workers
• Assists clients in locating services
Computerized Service Delivery System features...
• Personalized assessment and reassessmentProven to be effective through 15 years of research!
• Action steps to guide clients with addressing their needs
• Standardized protocols to ensure quality service
• Built-in fidelity monitoring tools and reports
• Improved care
• Reduced unmet needs
• Less stress
• Fewer ER and hospital visits
• Delayed nursing home placement
For more information or caregiver enrollment, email Cindy Holloway or call (229) 931-2238.
• Click here for a BRI Care Consultation Information Card for organizations/companies interested in becoming a licensed site.
• Click here to schedule a Care Consulation Information System (CCIS) Demo and Informational Session.
• Click here to read the BRI Care Consultation Intervention Summary on the Administration for Community Living (ACL) Aging and Disability Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (ADEPP) website.
• Click here for Journal Publications about BRI Care Consultation.
"BRI Care Consultation includes a wide variety of topics and resources to engage in discussions with clients. In addition, the computer system is easy to navigate, includes helpful reporting measures and is effective in keeping our staff organized and efficient with larger caseloads." ~Jennifer M, Alzheimer's Association
"Following my mother's stroke and her decision to live with us, the BRI Care Consultation program helped us get through our toughest times. From medication information and finding physicians, to helping to maintain positive family relations and identifying programs to help finance her care, our consultant was an invaluable resource." ~ Mary B, Family Caregiver