We are always looking for talented, hardworking, and compassionate people to join our team. If you are interested in joining the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregivers and supporting our mission, please view our open positions below.
Please pay close attention to location when applying, as some positions are remote, while others are located at our headquarters in Americus, Georgia, and in other cities around the country. For more information contact Karl Bond.
The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregivers is currently hiring for the following positions
- Chief Development Officer: The Chief Development Officer will lead all aspects of RCI’s fundraising strategy, including foundation, major gifts, and individual giving.
- Communications Manager: The Communications Manager is responsible for the management of key components of RCI’s overall communications strategy, with an emphasis on digital communications. The Communications Manager will work with the Director of Communications on development, implementation, and evaluation of internal and external communications. The Communications Manager will manage all aspects of RCI’s digital communications, including website, social media, and email marketing.
- Program Assistant (Bilingual): The Program Assistant is responsible for coordination and support functions across all of RCI’s programs, including 1:1 coaching programs, support groups, classes and workshops. The Program Assistant works closely with all Program staff to ensure efficient day-to-day functioning of related programs. The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Volunteer Network Manager: RCI is in the process of building the 4Kinds Network, a national network of volunteer advocates to support caregivers. The Volunteer Network Manager has primary responsibility for the development and execution of outreach, organizing and leadership development strategies that support the 4Kinds Network. The ideal candidate will be experienced in community organizing and program development with the ability to work nationally on multiple priorities, communicate effectively with various stakeholders, and foster trusting relationships.
- Administrative Assistant: This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the operations of the Rosalynn Carter Institute and is located at RCI headquarters in Americus, GA.