RCI in the News
- Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving Calls on Congress to Protect Caregivers - Dr. Jennifer Olsen, the Executive Director of the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI), sent a letter to Congressional leaders applauding the current caregiver provisions within the HEALS Act and HEROES Act and outlining additional steps necessary to further prioritize support for unpaid family caregivers.
- Georgia Caregiver of the Year Awards - Each year, the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving recognizes the incredible men and women who serve as caregivers in the State of Georgia, where RCI is based. Through our Georgia Caregiver of the Year celebration, we honor the hard work, sacrifice, and compassion of caregivers across the state. Nominations for the 2020 Caregiver of the […]
- Message from the Director: Reaching more caregivers - The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving today released the following message from its executive director, Dr. Jennifer Olsen:
- RCI Announces Exciting Partnerships to Support Military and Veteran Communities - RCI is proud to partner with Caregivers on the Homefront, RallyPoint, and the American Red Cross Military and Veteran Caregiver Network (MVCN) to expand outreach to caregivers.
- RCI, Sesame Workshop Reporting for Duty to Support Military Kids - AMERICUS, GEORGIA – The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) and Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, today announced they have teamed up to support caregiving military and veteran families with young children in a new way. Together, RCI and Sesame Workshop are delivering targeted Sesame Street resources to families with young children […]