RCI in the News
- RCI Announces Exciting Partnerships to Support Military and Veteran Communities - RCI is proud to partner with Caregivers on the Homefront, RallyPoint, and the American Red Cross Military and Veteran Caregiver Network (MVCN) to expand outreach to caregivers.
- RCI, Sesame Workshop Reporting for Duty to Support Military Kids - AMERICUS, GEORGIA – The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) and Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, today announced they have teamed up to support caregiving military and veteran families with young children in a new way. Together, RCI and Sesame Workshop are delivering targeted Sesame Street resources to families with young children […]
- Rural America Needs Help to Face COVID-19 - Drive any country road in Georgia during harvest season, and you’ll pass roadside stands emblazoned with the words that could well serve as rural America’s cultural anthem: “Home Grown.”
- Invisible Front Lines: Family Caregivers and Fighting COVID-19 - The following opinion piece was posted on Ms. Magazine on April 21, 2020.
- RCI, HFC Join Forces to Support Alzheimer’s and Dementia Family Caregivers - The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) and HFC announced today a partnership to assist families navigating the care of loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.