BRI Care ConsultationTM
An evidence-based care coaching program developed by Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging.
BRI Care Consultation is an evidence-based coaching and support program for adults with health conditions and their friend/family caregivers.
When enrolled in the program a trained professional will be working to empower caregivers and those with health conditions to manage the care of themselves and/or their loved one in more effective and efficient ways. This is done through personalized coaching and support, as a professional collaborates with the program participant(s) to gradually address the unmet needs, issues, or concerns they have related to various aspects of care, in ways that meet their preferences.
RCI partners with the other organizations to provide training and technical assistance to some of the over 40 BRI Care Consultation sites across the country. Partner sites include:
- Riverside Center for Excellence in Aging and Lifelong Health: Williamsburg, VA
- Nevada Senior Services: Las Vegas, NV
- Access to Healthcare Network: Reno, NV
- Aging and In-Home Services: Fort Wayne, IN
BRI Care ConsultationTM is a licensed product of the Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging. Select licenses for BRI Care Consultation are established in partnership with the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving. The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving is not a direct provider site. Those interested in enrolling in the program should contact their local provider site.
BRI Care Consultation Resources:
- BRI Care Consultation Information Card for organizations/companies interested in becoming a licensed site.
- Schedule a Care Consultation Information System (CCIS) Demo and Informational Session.
- Read the BRI Care Consultation Intervention Summary on the Administration for Community Living (ACL) Aging and Disability Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (ADEPP) website.
“BRI Care Consultation includes a wide variety of topics and resources to engage in discussions with clients. In addition, the computer system is easy to navigate, includes helpful reporting measures and is effective in keeping our staff organized and efficient with larger caseloads.” ~Jennifer M, Alzheimer’s Association
“Following my mother’s stroke and her decision to live with us, the BRI Care Consultation program helped us get through our toughest times. From medication information and finding physicians to helping to maintain positive family relations and identifying programs to help finance her care, our consultant was an invaluable resource.” ~ Mary B, Family Caregiver